Photo via: papernstitchblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Succulent Pineapple Planter | This DIY Craft idea is on trend and fun to do! Find the tutorial to make your own on TodaysCreativeLife.com…
- How to Stain Concrete | Outdoor Spaces – Patio Ideas, Decks & Gardens | HGTV
- DIY: copper and concrete coat rack
- 17 Amazing Concrete DIY Projects To Spruce Up Your Home
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- This Faux Succulent Monogram Planter was such a fun and easy DIY!
- Paper Riot Co. || Quick DIY Gold Dots Succulent Mug Planter. So fun and easy – makes a great gift!
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- DIY Shade Planter
- Are you looking for a quirky way to display small plants? This DIY hanging planter uses coffee cups to display small plants and is suspended from the ceiling! Full instructions in the post… get stuck into a little project! DIY houseplants planter craft cactus succulents design coffee
- Paper Riot Co. || Quick DIY Gold Dots Succulent Mug Planter. Use a wall decal as a stencil – make dots with a gold paint pen. So fun and easy – makes a great gift!
- How perfect is this DIY house number planter tutorial for your porch? Learn how to make this project with pallets! Don’t forget to add your favorite flowers, vegetables and herbs at the end.