Photo via: cityfarmhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs.I love this ides! Makes it easy to each plugs behind the couch too so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it too.
- DIY reclaimed wood kitchen island and work table.
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a dark walnut finish. The stand is free standing and can be used anywhere around the house. Non-marking, non-skid rubber pads are installed on the bottom of the base. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Measurement Notes: The height selected should be 1/2 clearance above the arm rest. The length is the distance along the arm rest and fixed at 15.50 long. Recent Review: Absloutley love this table stand! A perfect solution to having no coffee table by our couch. Fits perfectly and looks great! and Excellent! It works perfect. Now I have a place to put my coffee!! & Amazing quality! Steady piece fit great! Height is perfect!! Package arrived when expected and was wrapped with care! Thank you again! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- DIY Pallet Table: instructions on how to inexpensively build this modern table using scrap wood.
- DIY sofa table – so simple to make! Perfect for holding lamps, books, and decorations. christinasadventures.com
- This DIY Sofa Table Behind Built In Outlets Allows You Plug In Your Electronics Easily.
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- DIY wall decor idea with painted starfish. Beach and starfish reclaimed wood.
- this rustic reclaimed wood wall is a simple DIY thats easy to complete in a few hours. Click for the full tutorial.
- DIY: Key and Mail Organizer on Reclaimed Wood
- diy house decor | DIY Home Decor with Mason Jars and Reclaimed Wood
- DIY | Farmhouse Style | Fixer Upper | DIY Ideas | Rustic | Gallery Wall | Reclaimed Wood | Barnwood | Farmhouse Decor | DIY ideas