Photo via: joyfullygrowingblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Mosaic House Numbers – Learn to make mosaic house numbers using silicone and no grout! This DIY project includes step by step instructions, lots of helpful photos, and even a video tutorial. Easy DIY project using glass mosaic tiles, old house keys, and vintage shank buttons from the flea market.
- DIY Boho Dyed Easter Eggs – Learn to make gorgeous decorator chic Easter eggs with this step by step craft tutorial! Instructions and photos show how to get rich saturated colors by dyeing wooden eggs with Plaid Ultra Dyes and how to decorate the eggs with Krylons Gold Foil paint pen. Create patterns inspired by Indian wedding henna designs. Boho Chic craft project!
- DIY Vintage Yardstick Christmas Tree – make a shabby chic holiday decoration from flea market finds! This step by step craft tutorial shows how to saw the yardsticks and rulers, how to paint and distress them, how to glue them into the tree shape, then how to decorate the tree with vintage style rhinestone brooches and buttons. Such a fun and easy craft project! Vintage holiday decor!
- How to make a DIY bed pillow case with ties- step by step tutorial with pictures TomorrowStartsTonight ad
- Check out this adorable and affordable DIY Spring Wreath tutorial.This paper dahlia wreath is so easy to make following this step by step tutorial.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at…
- A great DIY banister makeover tutorial! Easy to follow step by step directions to transform your oak banister into beautiful brown and white,
- An interior stone wall can add so much character to a home and is within your reach with this step by step tutorial. DIY Stone Wall Tutorial!
- DIY Faux Farmhouse Barn Beam Ceiling by Prodigal Pieces www.prodigalpieces.com prodigalpieces
- Yippee! I can check this off of my DIY bucket list! This easy DIY console table was the first piece of furniture I ever tried to build. Step by step, illustrated tutorial with recommended supplies and tools. A perfect spruce up for my home decor.
- DIY Steampunk Cigar Box Clock For Fathers Day- learn how to make a Steampunk Chic clock out of an old cigar box, flea market finds, and a clock kit! Step by step tutorial includes a materials list and detailed instructions for making the clock with a clock kit, and decorating a cigar box with old maps, vintage clock face and watch parts, metal gears and washers, filigree jewelry findings, Swarovski crystal rhinestones, and old plug fuses. Super cool decorator clock with a trendy steampunk look!
- Decorating With Distressed Wood Is Easy-Here’s How! DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Distressed Wood, How to Decorate With Destressed Wood, DIY Home Improvement, DIY Home Decor Ideas, Home Decor Hacks, DIY Home