Photo via: designlovefest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Necklace Holder from Cabinet Knobs & Old Wood at PlumberSurplus.com
- Turn an old curtain rod into a farmhouse style curtain rod. Add some drawer knobs to the ends and you have a budget friendly project!
- Old glass jars can easily be reused to organize almost anything – pantry items, craft supplies, bathroom odds and ends. Includes how to cut those screws on the knobs so they fit properly.
- DIY Painted Faux Pumpkins with Vintage Door Knob stems by RobbResyle.com
- Popular DIY project! Great painted door knob tutorial with great DIY tips! This saved so much money!!
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.
- A festive wreath is the perfect way to get into the fall spirit! Cant find the style youre looking for? Use our DIY guide to building a fabulous fall wreath for your door
- DIY Paneled Door on a Budget by Jenna Sue Design Co featured on @Remodelaholic
- How To DIY A Lightweight Sliding Barn Door vintagerevivals
- Siding Barn Door Hardware, Cheap Sliding Barn Door Hardware, DIY Barn Door Hardware, Easy To Install Door Hardware,
- DIY Home Decor | Make a barn door for under $75!
- Maybe on the wall between patio door and cabinets… Some word or phrase. DIY Penny Kitchen Wall Decor – The Best Penny Projects and Coin Crafts