Photo via: concretenetwork.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LARGE Industrial Farmhouse Kitchen Island Bar Pendant Light w/ Galvanized Metal Lamp Shade Bucket Industrial Lighting Hanging Light Pendent Industrial Farmhouse Galvanized Bucket Pendant w/ Manila Farm Rope Cord DESCRIPTION A rustic farmhouse styled hanging light to place over your
- the project files: DIY drum shade…this is so gorgeous and I am totally finding the time to do this!!!
- Looking for a simple solution for the summer sun beating down on your patio? These DIY Patio Curtains from drop cloths may be exactly what you need to add a bit of shade to your outdoor space. Bonus- you can make these curtains with no sewing!
- Who doesn’t love a gorgeous outdoor brunch with friends and family in celebration of the warmer weather? Sarah from Sarah Sherman Samuel provides you with plenty of design inspiration in this article. Check out her DIY wood crate table that she painted a chic shade of Equestrian Green. You’ll love the way that she brings the beauty of nature into all of her designs.
- Who wouldn’t love this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces? Larissa created a stylish backyard entertaining space with this classic wooden pergola and modern light fixtures. This oversized wooden picnic table is stained a rich shade of Chocolate to complete this earthy look of this home’s exterior.
- How to Give Metal a Brushed Steel Look via maisondepax.com diy makeover redo file cabinet office
- DIY Steampunk Cigar Box Clock For Fathers Day- learn how to make a Steampunk Chic clock out of an old cigar box, flea market finds, and a clock kit! Step by step tutorial includes a materials list and detailed instructions for making the clock with a clock kit, and decorating a cigar box with old maps, vintage clock face and watch parts, metal gears and washers, filigree jewelry findings, Swarovski crystal rhinestones, and old plug fuses. Super cool decorator clock with a trendy steampunk look!
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor
- If you thought you couldn’t decorate your apartment or living room with pink, think again! Blush is the perfect shade to take your decor from girly to chic, especially when combined with a gray color scheme. Featured product includes: nearly natural decorative cactus garden cement planter; WoodWick vanilla gourmand 17.2-oz. jar candle; Decor 140 verim textured vase; Safavieh Dallas lattice shag rug and 2-piece Jenna throw pillow set; Thro by Marlo Lorenz Keller faux fur oblong throw pillow.
- DIY beautiful light cover – Drill holes in an IKEA FOTO lamp shade (click link for full instructions)
- DIY Shade Planter
- With our easy DIY projects, see how to make a window shade, fix up furniture, reinvent accessories, and get more decorating ideas for your home.