Photo via: minted.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Rustic Wood Tray @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Rustic Wood Tray /istandarddesign/ More
- beautiful Serving Tray made of salvaged American barn wood
- Pallet Wood Serving Tray Wooden Breakfast Tray Recycled Pallet Wood Display Tray Rustic Decor Centerpiece Coffee Table Tray by WoofpackDesignz on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/271679014/pallet-wood-serving-tray-wooden
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a dark walnut finish. The stand is free standing and can be used anywhere around the house. Non-marking, non-skid rubber pads are installed on the bottom of the base. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Measurement Notes: The height selected should be 1/2 clearance above the arm rest. The length is the distance along the arm rest and fixed at 15.50 long. Recent Review: Absloutley love this table stand! A perfect solution to having no coffee table by our couch. Fits perfectly and looks great! and Excellent! It works perfect. Now I have a place to put my coffee!! & Amazing quality! Steady piece fit great! Height is perfect!! Package arrived when expected and was wrapped with care! Thank you again! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- DIY Mirrored Trinket Tray
- DIY patriotic serving tray
- DIY jewelry tray
- DIY Tiered Tray from frames- What Treasures Await
- …youre all caught up on previous swap projects. Which is why Im so excited to show you how to DIY a 2-Tiered Tray with the wooden trays I received!
- Hors doeuvres and pastries are not the only stuff you can put on your 3 tiered tray. Here is a DIY of how to make a not-so-nice 3 tiered tray to something FAB! Click for the tutorial.