Photo via: christinasadventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fall farmhouse kitchen perfection! Love that open shelving, subway tile, oversized island with black countertops – everything!
- small powder room modern farmhouse – dark vanity with wood ceiling and countertops, and patterned tile floor
- $20 faux granite counter Makeover – especially love the tip on what top coat to use.
- Gorgeous two story kitchen, granite countertops, pendant lighting, blue mosaic backsplash tile, grey cabinetry, extra large island | Five Star Interiors
- Tour this stunning home with classic white kitchen, subway tile and glass cabinets eclecticallyvintage.com
- DIY Coke can craft I turned mine into a DIY Herb garden that is in front of my kitchen window. You can also make adorable DIY centerpieces. I used my silhouette cameo to cut out black vinyl tags to label the herbs. Love how it turned out
- Interiors / Kitchen / Open Shelving
- Shiplap and mosaic tile in the laundry room. Cement counters to match flooring in main basement room.
- Black shiplap walls, cement tile and wood vanity || Studio McGee
- Love this drop ceiling shelf. Perfect for a formal living space or in the kitchen for cookbooks!
- WOW, this transformation is unbelievable! Inexpensive Dollar Tree storage drawers get an impressive industrial farmhouse makeover! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- Use smaller tiles as a threshold to transition from tile to wood. I love this idea for when we upgrade down the road.