Photo via: prodigalpieces.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Budget Window Treatment with Faux Bamboo Shades | Prodigal Pieces | www.prodigalpieces.com
- Check out this DIY patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces, for tons of backyard inspiration. Larissa added a classic wooden pergola and a dramatic faux fireplace to add drama and style to this outdoor entertaining space. A fresh coat of Chocolate Semi-Transparent Stain on this wooden picnic table helps to complete the look of this chic space.
- An Antique Desk Makeover by Prodigal Pieces via http://www.prodigalpieces.com
- Who wouldn’t love this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces? Larissa created a stylish backyard entertaining space with this classic wooden pergola and modern light fixtures. This oversized wooden picnic table is stained a rich shade of Chocolate to complete this earthy look of this home’s exterior.
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas by catherine
- DIY Distressed Wood Beam Mantle – Step by step tutorial
- Decorate By Color: Farmhouse White Decor – Looking to bring a farmhouse feel to your decor? Check out these beautiful farmhouse white decor pieces that will add a little farmhouse and the color white to your home.
- DIY Farmhouse Kitchen Makeover. AMAZING transformation! Love the reclaimed wood open shelving, subway tile, black granite counters, wood ceiling…
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Faux Mini Pumpkins | Pottery Barn
- Succulents are a huge trend right now, and everyone seems to have a fascination with unique projects making use of succulents. Unfortunately succulents can get expensive to purchase, however faux succulents can be a great way to save a little cash and make trendy, fuss-free home décor pieces.
- small powder room modern farmhouse – dark vanity with wood ceiling and countertops, and patterned tile floor