Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves… These are easy and cheap too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY Floating Shelves
- DIY Faux Floating Shelves
- EASY, and INEXPENSIVE, DIY Faux Floating Shelves! Finally you can have the look of floating shelves with so much less work!
- Easy floating shelves DIY tutorial. Perfect modern farmhouse decor plus storage solution for bathrooms, living rooms and bedrooms.
- Learn how to make Wood Floating Shelves with DIY Pete! Simple, affordable project that looks great. Check out the video, post, and free plans here: http://DIYPete.com/FloatingShelves
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.sh
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- A couple of thick wooden beam floating shelves flanked in a corner of a beige-colored wall adds flair to an otherwise ordinary-looking bathroom.
- Make Floating Plant Shelves from a Birch Wood Round
- How to Install Heavy Duty Floating Shelves – its easier than you think! Click to get the full kitchen tutorial!
- Unify Areas Through Color When merging pieces from different design styles, a coat of paint can easily help you unify pieces. Notice how the modern white floating shelves look right at home with the vintage desk. Originally the desk was black, but after a couple of coats of high-gloss paint we have a duo that is not only functional, but also easy on the eyes. Photo courtesy of Camila Pavone.