Photo via: wrappedinrust.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Summer Garden Wreath | Easy tutorial with pictures. Includes how to attach the terra cotta flower pots. Perfect for your summer front porch!
- DIY Boho All the Angles Geometric Floor Tile Stencils from Royal Design Studio – Painted Concrete Tiles – Mediterranean Jungalow Patio Porch Makeover by Old Brand New
- Easy DIY projects for decorating flower pots you can try at home. These ideas will give an interesting twist to any plain pot and plastic container.
- Save money with these cozy rustic home decor ideas! From furniture to home accents and storage ideas, there are over a hundred projects to choose from. Not only are these DIY ideas are easy on the wallet, they are also easy to make. You can complete most of these projects in less than a day. For most of these …
- Beautify Your Home And Garden With These Awesome DIY Flower Pots
- Make your own indoor countertop herb garden! Use Terra Cotta pots to keep your herbs close by all summer long! This simple DIY project includes the FREE build plans. Love this modern planter.
- DIY Steampunk Cigar Box Clock For Fathers Day- learn how to make a Steampunk Chic clock out of an old cigar box, flea market finds, and a clock kit! Step by step tutorial includes a materials list and detailed instructions for making the clock with a clock kit, and decorating a cigar box with old maps, vintage clock face and watch parts, metal gears and washers, filigree jewelry findings, Swarovski crystal rhinestones, and old plug fuses. Super cool decorator clock with a trendy steampunk look!
- DIY Flower Pot Snowman If I am to make this project, I’d do not just 1 but maybe 5 or 10 or more!
- This would be cute to do with the flower hairpieces I wore on my wedding day!
- Felt Flower Corsages – so fun for Mothers Day
- 10 DIY Pretty Plant Pots You Can Create This Weekend by Kimberly Hughes | The Oak Furniture Land Blog
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of