Photo via: idlehandsawake.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vintage Mason Jar Moss Terrarium The Smell Of Rain by DoodleBirdie
- Decorate your home with a pebble terrarium garden. Without any soil, these succulent terrariums are a bright addition to any space and can be adapted to your own style by using your favorite stones and glass container. Click in to learn more from Garden Therapy.
- The video you’re about to see will teach you how to fold an origami dachshund with your own two hands! This is pretty amazing. If you like dachshunds and have a spare piece of paper, this is definitely worth trying! This video takes you through step by step and shows you how to fold a…
- Create Easy DIY Succulents using felt, moss and a glue gun. Create a stunning succulent arrangement from thrift store finds.
- These DIY moss covered eggs are the cutest Easter decoration, and they were so much less expensive than buying them.
- DIY Terrarium with embroidery hoops!
- Get amazing Discover tons of ideas for your home and garden, from brilliant hacks to elegant crafts. With Hometalk, a beautiful home is in your hands. ideas and see thousands of projects from Hometalks huge DIY community
- Rustic bathroom decor ideas are among the first youll try when you decide to get your hands dirty, so to speak. Here are 20 gorgeous DIY ideas.
- If you enjoy making gifts yourself to give to your family and friends, here are 3 awesome gift diys made from craft moss. Click to learn how.
- See my summer deck decorating ideas: Summer Lodge style! See how I pulled together this look with antler candle holders, birch bark decor and a palette of cool black, summer white, forest green and woodsy moss green. www.settingforfour.com
- Indoor terrarium succulent gardens. If there is no hole, some absorbent matter should be put into the bottom with the pebbles/rocks.
- How To Make a Terrarium — Apartment Therapy Tutorials | Apartment Therapy