Photo via: studiodiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Lemon Slice Umbrella. (The link also contains tutorials for watermelon and kiwi DIY umbrellas.)
- DIY Wood Slice Mirror: This unique mirror is great for your living area, bedroom, or hallway decoration!
- A Little Tipsy: home decor DIY fruit stand. Two plates, different sizes, one bowl, two candle stands
- Great DIY Paper Project. An easy way to make a fruit bowl from paper … Craft Happy was wondering if this would also work with fabric?
- Dollar store fake fruit + glitter = cute inexpensive decor Simply Southern, Sweet, Classy and Sassy: DIY Christmas Décor!
- To celebrate her familys love of travel, Katie of Addicted 2 DIY created this custom wall art using her woodburner and a store-bought slice of wood. Unbelievably, it was the DIY bloggers first time attempting a woodburning project. The secret to her steady hand? Tracing the design on paper, and then transferring it to the wood slice. Learn more at Addicted 2 DIY.
- All you need is a wood slice and a few other materials to make an adorable baby mobile. Check out the full tutorial to make your own crib mobile today!
- photography by Trisha Zemp Last spring I made some fruit rugs from… Read more »
- Turn those plain gift boxes into these adorable tropical fruit boxes. You can use it as a gift box or use it to organize your stuff. Click to learn how.
- To celebrate summer and the cuteness of fruit we made these totally adorable DIY Fruit Slice Keychains that all your friends will want! Be sure to make enough to go around, because everyone will be dying for one!
- A cute favor made with Bugles, pretzels, candy corn, dried fruit, peanuts, M&Ms, and Hershey kisses. Something to give your guests to serve as a reminder of exactly what the Thanksgiving holidays are all about.
- This is such an easy way to make a DIY stroller handle extender with PVC pipe! Works for strollers with padded handles and umbrella strollers with hard handles!