Photo via: ruffledblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY cement candle votives with gold color block (great teacher or neighbor gift)
- Fall: book page leaf – diy autumn decor
- DIY Leaf Bowl first modge podge thing i have ever wanted to actually do.
- DIY Patterened Wall Clock – Easy DIY Project using leftover Wallpaper samples – palm leaf clock – printed clock
- DIY Leaf Art
- Winter is finally over and spring is well underway. Check out this collection of stylish outdoor spaces from Carrie, of Glitter Guide, to find inspiration for your own backyard. This outdoor patio uses rustic cement pavers and a wooden privacy screen to create a cozy entertaining space. Use these DIY shelves as an easy way to display your potted plants.
- How to build a simple bubble fountain for your backyard or deck. This was a quick and easy DIY – it only took an afternoon! This style of fountain uses two or more pots – and has a relaxing bubbling sound and pretty waterfall effect down the sides. A l
- DIY flower pots | There for the Making | Earth Day Project | Painted Geometric Flower Pots
- 10 DIY Pretty Plant Pots You Can Create This Weekend by Kimberly Hughes | The Oak Furniture Land Blog
- Beautify Your Home And Garden With These Awesome DIY Flower Pots
- Easy DIY projects for decorating flower pots you can try at home. These ideas will give an interesting twist to any plain pot and plastic container.
- Use chalk paint and Mod Podge to create these gorgeous DIY mason jar succulent pots for spring. Perfect for a kitchen windowsill or a seasonal mantel!