Photo via: smallrooms.tumblr.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make A Lovely DIY Macrame Hammock
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- This easy-to-make and inexpensive DIY Pet Hammock is the perfect place for your fur-baby to relax. NutrishCatCrafts CollectiveBias Ad @NutrishForPets
- Tree-house meets teepee meets hammock meets…trampoline? Yep, thats right! Amazing up-cycled trampoline DIY project for your backyard. I want this in my yard!!
- DIY Garden Love Seat! This looks very comfortable and easy to make!! Plans @ instructables.com via DIY Heaven.
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- indoor hammock – would also be good for a porch
- Seat and scratcher for the cats, easy and cheap.
- Hallway storage. I would put a pop of colour in with a long seat cushion.
- Here are a couple of DIY benches that would provide casual and attractive seating indoors or outdoors. They would be easy to make, yet they …
- Add extra seating with this beautiful and easy DIY Outdoor Bench! | Tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- DIY Kitchen Island — $47 in materials Although Id probably extend it out a few inches to add seating! Baskets would be a perfect place to store things like potatoes, onions, tomatoes, etc…