Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cheap Hanging Frame
- Backyard fun: Make your own DIY Tetherball set for half the cost! | simplykierste.com
- Transform IKEAs Hyllis shelving unit into this interesting DIY Half pink shelf in just a few easy steps | www.homeology.co.za
- Before and After. DIY Stairway Redesign. So easy. Step 1. Remove old carpet. (This is the hardest part, try not to get poked from the old tacks. Be careful!) Step 2. Paint steps. (You can do 1 color for easy, half the time painting, or alternate 2 colors on the rise and run. I alternated white and an espresso brown paint that matches my redone furniture. Regular interior paint will do as its just the edges that arent walked on.) Step 3. Staple on runners. (Shown is 3 runners from Target.)
- A handy guide to cutting any recipe in half. Print this out and stick it to your fridge!
- Love love love this half halter half two strapper gown. Amanda Maxi is perfect to show off those shoulders that everyone has been working on in bar and pilates classes. And she’s cinched in to give a flowy and flattering silhouette. She looks great with s
- Brick fireplace makeover with stained wood. Just moved in and this above was just not going to work. If you look close it has cracks in it repaired half a**ed.…
- How to make a hallway sign. Oh my this is adorable! I think I need this! Downstairs half bath
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial covers everything – building the frame and upholstery
- Window to the World: DIY Map Project inside vintage frame by RobbRestyle.com
- You can make a DIY jewelry organizer from an old picture frame. Easily organize your jewelry and make an extra one for a gift.
- DIY Frame Key Holder | Small Apartment Decorating Ideas on a Budget