Photo via: littlebitfunky.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- A Little Bit of This, That, and Everything: Pallet Project – Pallet Flag Table Good.
- DIY radiator cover tutorial – a great way to add a little bit of surface space and cover up an ugly radiator
- give your plain storage bins a quick makeover with a little bit of paint! candy striped bins DIY
- BathroomPalletProjects, BestOf If you follow our website, you know that Pallets often add style to your interior. While its not yet time to do gardening or your next garden pallet project (planter, potting bench, etc.), here are below 15 pallet projects that you can achieve
- Chalk Paint Furniture Upcycle Project: See before and after images of this old office bookcase makeover and learn how to avoid beginners mistakes. Step by step tutorial can be found over on the ahappyhomeinholland.com website.
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- Funky Striped Painted Cork board – DIY Just Cuz
- 10 DIY Easy And Little Project For Your Kitchen 8.1:
- 10 DIY Easy And Little Project For Your Kitchen 7
- Are you looking for a quirky way to display small plants? This DIY hanging planter uses coffee cups to display small plants and is suspended from the ceiling! Full instructions in the post… get stuck into a little project! DIY houseplants planter craft cactus succulents design coffee
- The easiest, simplest way to make a pretty floral wreath to fragrance your home, and bring a little bit of the outdoors indoors! Costs a fraction of what it would from the florists!