Photo via: lovelyetc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How perfect is this DIY house number planter tutorial for your porch? Learn how to make this project with pallets! Don’t forget to add your favorite flowers, vegetables and herbs at the end.
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- Make a DIY House Number Sign and update your exteriors. 12 DIY House Number Signs, plus a DIY House Number Sign tutorial.
- How to make your own Easy DIY Fairy Garden House complete with simple accessories you can make to create your own homemade miniature village. Cheap ideas!
- A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal. Learn how to pull off a DIY home makeover like a pro with this collection of exterior painting tips and tricks. Learn how much paint you should buy and how to prepare your exterior surfaces for painting. This house uses shades like Breezeway and Coastal Jetty to create a beachy summer style.
- Farmhouse Glass Kitchen Sign – My Life From Home | farmhouse style | how to make a glass farmhouse sign | DIY | upcycled frame project | glass sign | kitchen sign | Silhouette project | farmhouse style projects | crafts
- Weekend DIY Project: A new house number display is an easy way to update the entrance to your home.
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Install A Plank Wall – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- Bring beauty into your home with simple decor this summer. The farmhouse style is becoming a classic. Check out great tips for a summer farmhouse look.
- How to make a Burlap Box with a cardboard box | Easy DIY | Yarn | Crochet | Flowers | Projects for a busy life
- great simple tips to style a farmhouse fall display!
- These 11 Fixer upper farmhouse DIY and style ideas are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME decor tips! Now I can finally make my home look like how Chip and Joanne