Photo via: drivenbydecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Vintage Yardstick Christmas Tree – make a shabby chic holiday decoration from flea market finds! This step by step craft tutorial shows how to saw the yardsticks and rulers, how to paint and distress them, how to glue them into the tree shape, then how to decorate the tree with vintage style rhinestone brooches and buttons. Such a fun and easy craft project! Vintage holiday decor!
- Full how-to on the blog. I made this bed skirt for the $32 fabric cost. It was fun, easy, fast and I put it on by myself. No need to remove the mattress and it adjusts to the perfect height!
- How to make a DIY bed pillow case with ties- step by step tutorial with pictures TomorrowStartsTonight ad
- Sympathy Gift with gold angel wings. Because someone is in heaven theres a little bit of heaven in our home. ¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨º©©º°¨¨¨©º°¨¨ Pictured: Ivory background with black letters in a rustic/vintage style. There are gold angel wings on the A in HEAVEN. Want other colors? I can make your sign in any colors to match your decor, just message me before hand or put it in the Note To Seller section. ¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨º©©º°¨¨¨©º°¨¨ Want to see other color ideas for this listing? CLICK HERE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14349414 The sign measures 12 in X 12 in X 3/4 in. Each sign has a keyhole drilled in the back of the sign so it will hang perfectly flat against the wall or put on any shelf in your home. Each item is made to order! Please allow 3 – 5 Business Days for your shipment to leave our shop. **This sign is shipped PRIORITY shipping within the US (1-3 days) so you get it in the fastest time possible!!!!** Kelcey and J ¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨º©©º°¨¨¨©º°¨¨ S H O P .. S E C T I O N S Home Decor https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14349414&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 Quote Printables https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14349766&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2 Wedding Printables https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14220534&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3 Nursery Printables https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14220534&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3 Ugly Christmas Sweater https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14370841&ref=shopsection_leftnav_5 Wedding Signs https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14261828&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 SALE https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14631881&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8
- DIY Room Decor: How To Make A Coat Tree from Conduit Pipe Apartment Therapy…
- Cool Crafts You Can Make for Less than 5 Dollars | Cheap DIY Projects Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Kids and Adults | Wrap a Scarf to Make a Draped Skirt | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cheap-diy-ideas-for-teens/
- I had no idea it was so easy to turn a bed pillow into throw pillows! Throw pillows are so overpriced, and this easy tutorial shows you how to make TWO throw pillows for less than $10! What an amazing bargain! I am all about saving money with DIY home dec
- DIY Mosaic House Numbers – Learn to make mosaic house numbers using silicone and no grout! This DIY project includes step by step instructions, lots of helpful photos, and even a video tutorial. Easy DIY project using glass mosaic tiles, old house keys, and vintage shank buttons from the flea market.
- DIY Farmhouse Table – Want a farmhouse table? Make your own! Check out how to refinish one easily from My Creative Days.
- DIY Teacup Christmas Scene – make a snowy Christmas scene in a vintage style teacup and saucer! This craft how to explains step by step how to create a base in the teacup, how to paint wooden cubes as wrapped presents, how to make the candy cane striped North Pole This Way sign, how to decorate the bottle brush tree, and how to put it all together to create the snowy scene! Includes a printable download for the sign! Such a cute craft project for the holidays!
- Farmhouse Glass Kitchen Sign – My Life From Home | farmhouse style | how to make a glass farmhouse sign | DIY | upcycled frame project | glass sign | kitchen sign | Silhouette project | farmhouse style projects | crafts
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of