Photo via: beingecochic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lovely Buffet in Old White Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | Project by @jaimea4 on Instagram
- little table painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Napoleonic Blue
- One Beginners Tips to Another! I let my intimidation over using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now, Im eager to empower others to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is!
- Gorgeous table makeover using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in French Linen
- Learn how to simple it is to create fun succulent terra cotta pot projects with chalk paint. Country Chic paint. Chalk paint project. Succulent pots. Succulent plant. Distressed pot. Antiqued pot. Faux antiquing planters. Easy gift ideas. How to use chalk paint. Chalk paint tutorial. Pinterest party ideas.
- My peg for the little girls eventual toddler room! ——– Grey and pink pastel room. With Número74 goodness. Annie Sloan Paris Grey walls. Styled by Hong Henwood
- DIY Boho Dyed Easter Eggs – Learn to make gorgeous decorator chic Easter eggs with this step by step craft tutorial! Instructions and photos show how to get rich saturated colors by dyeing wooden eggs with Plaid Ultra Dyes and how to decorate the eggs with Krylons Gold Foil paint pen. Create patterns inspired by Indian wedding henna designs. Boho Chic craft project!
- DIY Vintage Yardstick Christmas Tree – make a shabby chic holiday decoration from flea market finds! This step by step craft tutorial shows how to saw the yardsticks and rulers, how to paint and distress them, how to glue them into the tree shape, then how to decorate the tree with vintage style rhinestone brooches and buttons. Such a fun and easy craft project! Vintage holiday decor!
- Chalk Paint Furniture Upcycle Project: See before and after images of this old office bookcase makeover and learn how to avoid beginners mistakes. Step by step tutorial can be found over on the ahappyhomeinholland.com website.
- I finally learned how to paint furniture easily and pretty quickly! Great tips for painting furniture with chalk paint, and a fun green desk makeover. via @nopressurelife
- Who doesn’t love a gorgeous outdoor brunch with friends and family in celebration of the warmer weather? Sarah from Sarah Sherman Samuel provides you with plenty of design inspiration in this article. Check out her DIY wood crate table that she painted a chic shade of Equestrian Green. You’ll love the way that she brings the beauty of nature into all of her designs.
- How To Paint and Distress Mason Jars – A Step By Step, Picture Filled, Easy to Follow Comprehensive Guide on How to Paint and Distress Mason Jars – It All Started With Paint