Photo via: thebirdandhersong.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Succulents can make great house plants during the winter because they require little watering but add greenery to your home. Learn how to care for one indoors with this guide, courtesy of Succulents and Sunshine.
- DIY Coke can craft I turned mine into a DIY Herb garden that is in front of my kitchen window. You can also make adorable DIY centerpieces. I used my silhouette cameo to cut out black vinyl tags to label the herbs. Love how it turned out
- Make your own indoor countertop herb garden! Use Terra Cotta pots to keep your herbs close by all summer long! This simple DIY project includes the FREE build plans. Love this modern planter.
- Here we have a super easy hand sewn craft for you that will make your house look prettier than ever. Make these applique hexagon patchwork cushions from any fabric you already have at your house. Make sure that the fabric to be used for applique must be printed in bright colors, pictures or any specific pattern that you thin coild look prominent on the plain fabric.
- Timbered boxes can be used to plant a variety of materials, but if you are looking to add only one, consider using it as an herb garden for a steady supply of your favorite seasoning. Take cutting and dry them to use year round.
- How to Make Footprint Garden Stones // Looking for the perfect Mothers Day gift? Check out how to make these cute footprint garden stones with these easy to follow DIY instructions.
- A wall hanging is such an inexpensive way to fill up space on your walls. Theyre easy to make, too!
- Here is a DIY shipping pallet idea with the hollow space to place the flowers for the decoration. This idea can be copied for the indoor as well as outdoor use. Here you can see the steps to create it without any issue. This will look nice placed in the garden.
- Fixer Upper fans, this DIY project is for you! Learn how to add shiplap to your home the easy and budget-friendly way. Love this project to add some interest to a bathroom or bedroom space!
- How to make your own Easy DIY Fairy Garden House complete with simple accessories you can make to create your own homemade miniature village. Cheap ideas!
- These DIY plant markers are fun to make and will help keep your garden beds in order. No matter what your style, skill level, or budget, you will find the perfect DIY plant label for you in this list of six easy-to-make projects using materials that you may already have around the house. sponsored
- 2 Snowman Mason Jars which are also a by KellysCreativeOutlet. How cute would this be hanging outside your window all winter long?? Perfect Christmas present! Read more at: http://pinklover.snydl