Photo via: livedan330.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY HEAVY KNIT THROW (WITHOUT ANY NEEDLES!)
- DIY – Finger Knit Rope Trivet | www.homeology.co.za
- Keyed pumpkins: Use antique keys (secured with long straight pins) to create seasonal messages, such as fall or eek, on your pumpkins for an easy DIY fall decoration.
- DIY Painted Faux Pumpkins with Vintage Door Knob stems by RobbResyle.com
- You can knit this cute, round pillow yourself!
- Chunky Arm Knit Blanket Pattern
- Make this beautiful finger knit rope trivet with this easy to follow photographic tutorial. Perfect for a Mothers Day or Christmas gift.
- Knit Christmas Stocking
- A simple knitting pattern for total beginners or experts alike. How to knit a Hudsons Bay blanket inspired pillow. Classic cabin look with stripes of blue, yellow, red and green. Makes a lumbar sized pillow. Free.
- Lantern glow: This simple arrangement of pumpkins around a lantern adds a stylish, seasonal touch to an entryway. Use a battery-powered candle if the lantern will be unattended.
- This is such a quick and inexpensive centerpiece for Thanksgiving! Pumpkins, succulents and more… get the details from @craftivityd
- Make Your Own Gilded Pumpkins for $1 | Easy Fall Crafts || Quirky Inspired