Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Christmas Room Spray with free downloadable labels – Swoon Worthy
- DIY Chalkboard Cannister Labels
- Framed Up: Framed picture labels attached to the baskets make putting toys back in the right place easy, especially helpful for toddlers 🙂
- Make Your Own Labels
- Wire baskets in your linen closet can keep all of your bedding, towels and extras neat, clean + organized! You can add labels to each one so you know what is in each basket, and use a step stool to reach higher shelves and baskets. So simple and SO functi
- Stop playing detective in your garden! Try these cheap and easy to make plant labels!
- These DIY plant markers are fun to make and will help keep your garden beds in order. No matter what your style, skill level, or budget, you will find the perfect DIY plant label for you in this list of six easy-to-make projects using materials that you may already have around the house. sponsored
- Organize your plastic grocery bags with this easy DIY storage idea! Use Lysol or Clorox container, remove the label and glue cute fabric!
- Learn how to build a DIY bookshelf inspired by Anthropologie with a few supplies from the hardware store. Free building plans by Jen Woodhouse.
- DIY Simple Sliding Barn Doors – with wheels on the bottom – saves $ on not buying a trolley style slide
- Rope Design Headboard | DIY Headboard Ideas to Build for Your Bed
- My Creative Days is all about DIY, home decor on a budget, crafts and repurposed projects. Follow me as I DIY, craft, create and upcycle everything I can in hopes to inspire you to create the home of your dreams on a budget.