Photo via: clubcrafted.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These modern hanging wall shelves made from reclaimed wood have a ledge to display a little trinket and a bud vase for a flower.
- Tropical Leaf Trinket Dishes
- DIY patriotic serving tray
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Rustic Wood Tray @istandarddesign
- DIY: Fabric-Lined Wood Tray
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- Hors doeuvres and pastries are not the only stuff you can put on your 3 tiered tray. Here is a DIY of how to make a not-so-nice 3 tiered tray to something FAB! Click for the tutorial.
- DIY jewelry tray
- DIY Tiered Tray from frames- What Treasures Await
- …youre all caught up on previous swap projects. Which is why Im so excited to show you how to DIY a 2-Tiered Tray with the wooden trays I received!
- Introduce some West Elm style into your décor for a fraction of the price (55% off!) with this DIY craft project. In just a few minutes you’ll have a custom Catch All Tray that looks like a romantic love letter with this easy Sharpie Plate Tutorial.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Rustic Wood Tray /istandarddesign/ More