Photo via: juliapalosini.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With some hard work and a little bit of creativity, you can turn any outdoor space into a stylish entertaining area. Dawn from Remodelaholic gives you plenty of design inspiration to use when you’re building your modern outdoor patio. A simple wooden privacy screen creates the illusion of walls without taking away from the openness of this space. Add some chic outdoor furniture and plenty of potted plants, and you’re ready for summer fun.
- Winter is finally over and spring is well underway. Check out this collection of stylish outdoor spaces from Carrie, of Glitter Guide, to find inspiration for your own backyard. This outdoor patio uses rustic cement pavers and a wooden privacy screen to create a cozy entertaining space. Use these DIY shelves as an easy way to display your potted plants.
- DIY Summer Garden Wreath | Easy tutorial with pictures. Includes how to attach the terra cotta flower pots. Perfect for your summer front porch!
- DIY: Easy way to cut glass bottles. Gonna do this one with some cobalt blue wine bottles I have and make great table lamps for summer porch parties and inscents burning
- Love the look of a Southern front porch? Heres how to decorate porches with front porch decorating ideas and inspiration you can do all on a budget! From choosing the best plants to easy DIY porch projects follow these tips to style the front porch youve always wanted! // 3 Little Greenwoods
- Looking for a simple solution for the summer sun beating down on your patio? These DIY Patio Curtains from drop cloths may be exactly what you need to add a bit of shade to your outdoor space. Bonus- you can make these curtains with no sewing!
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.
- DIY porch outdoor curtains made with $10 shower curtain liner. They repel the rain and work like a charm! Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- A simple, inexpensive way to make your porch feel cozy and welcoming. I bought this outdoor fabric at a store in Nashville, TN when we were visiting my in-laws. If you dont have a good fabric store nearby, fabric.com is a great resource for any kind of fabric. This is a standard 16 by 16
- Outdoor curtains and outdoor drapes make nice porch enclosures. Its an easy and relatively inexpensive way to create privacy, ambiance, and add a lot of curb appeal to your porch. Porch curtains block wind, rain, and sun to allow for more comfortable outdoor time.
- Cabinet doors into bench. Good fir fools, kids or plants on the porch
- Make this summer one to remember with this multipurpose beverage station by Kathy, of Petticoat Junktion. Kathy built her DIY outdoor beverage station from scratch. Then, she added a fresh coat of Key Largo to give her new piece of deck furniture a brightly colored look. Towel racks and a built-in bottle opener help to make this piece as functional as it is stylish. Click here for the full easy tutorial.