Photo via: thesavvyadult.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 45 Easiest DIY Projects with Wood Pallets | 101 Pallet Ideas – Almost 45 creative wood pallet projects and ideas ranging from indoor furniture and decor to outdoor improvement projects……
- The outside of your home is just as important as the inside and the AC unit is something you may want to hide to up your curb appeal. For this you can an AC unit cover. Read on to learn how you can do this.
- DIY DECORATIVE AC UNIT COVER TUTORIAL
- DIY Pallet Furniture Ideas – Best Do It Yourself Projects Made With Wooden Pallets – Indoor and Outdoor, Bedroom, Living Room, Patio. Coffee Table, Couch, Dining Tables, Shelves, Racks and Benches http://diyjoy.com/diy-pallet-furniture-projects
- If you love pallet projects, you are at right place. You might have made some useful home projects with old wood pallets but you will still be surprised when you see these awesome creations below. In order to help you get inspired, we are always trying to make a collection filled with a lot of […]
- wood pallet sandbox, with bench seats that unfold to cover the sandbox…very cleaver.
- Thinking about giving your old wooden deck an update just in time for summer barbecue season? Check out this easy tutorial from BEHR to learn how to prepare and clean weathered wooden surfaces. Start by using BEHR Premium All-In-One Wood Cleaner to remove any mold or mildew stains. Then, coat your outdoor wooden surfaces with BEHR Stain or Finish to give them a fresh new look.
- BathroomPalletProjects, BestOf If you follow our website, you know that Pallets often add style to your interior. While its not yet time to do gardening or your next garden pallet project (planter, potting bench, etc.), here are below 15 pallet projects that you can achieve
- Who doesn’t love a gorgeous outdoor brunch with friends and family in celebration of the warmer weather? Sarah from Sarah Sherman Samuel provides you with plenty of design inspiration in this article. Check out her DIY wood crate table that she painted a chic shade of Equestrian Green. You’ll love the way that she brings the beauty of nature into all of her designs.
- Another excellent use for reclaimed wood! This quick DIY project transforms an old pallet into a rustic storage option. Heavy-duty enough for your garage or home, this shelf will stand the test of time with style.
- If you’d like an outdoor bar without a big price tag, this one made from recycled pallets could be for you. Learn how to turn pallets into an outdoor bar by viewing the full gallery on our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/6l9c It would also work w
- DIY Christmas Tree for your front porch out of a pallet! You could even put a burlap bag around the bottom to cover the base/cords…or use a tree skirt!