Photo via: asebalko.se
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a sand and water table for outdoor sensory play for kids using an old sink. Love this tutorial on how to make a DIY mud kitchen!
- Who wouldn’t love this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces? Larissa created a stylish backyard entertaining space with this classic wooden pergola and modern light fixtures. This oversized wooden picnic table is stained a rich shade of Chocolate to complete this earthy look of this home’s exterior.
- Who doesn’t love a gorgeous outdoor brunch with friends and family in celebration of the warmer weather? Sarah from Sarah Sherman Samuel provides you with plenty of design inspiration in this article. Check out her DIY wood crate table that she painted a chic shade of Equestrian Green. You’ll love the way that she brings the beauty of nature into all of her designs.
- DIY Pallet Furniture Ideas – Best Do It Yourself Projects Made With Wooden Pallets – Indoor and Outdoor, Bedroom, Living Room, Patio. Coffee Table, Couch, Dining Tables, Shelves, Racks and Benches http://diyjoy.com/diy-pallet-furniture-projects
- Check out this DIY patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces, for tons of backyard inspiration. Larissa added a classic wooden pergola and a dramatic faux fireplace to add drama and style to this outdoor entertaining space. A fresh coat of Chocolate Semi-Transparent Stain on this wooden picnic table helps to complete the look of this chic space.
- How to turn thrift store upholstered chairs into seating for your outdoor dining table at The Happy Housie
- make a kids sand and water table for outdoor sensory play from an old sink, tutorial from Tattered and Inked on @Remodelaholic
- Might be a good idea for an outdoor table, if finished properly
- cool outdoor table– Wonder how hard it would be to make?
- DIY porch outdoor curtains made with $10 shower curtain liner. They repel the rain and work like a charm! Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- DIY Outdoor: Making Porch Plants For Summer
- Looking for a simple solution for the summer sun beating down on your patio? These DIY Patio Curtains from drop cloths may be exactly what you need to add a bit of shade to your outdoor space. Bonus- you can make these curtains with no sewing!