Photo via: lovelygreens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a modern touch to your living room with this DIY hexagon side table. FREE woodworking plans at The Handymans Daughter! | easy woodworking project | scrap wood project | hexagon table | two toned wood | easy DIY side table
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Pallet Table @istandarddesign
- Love this DIY Crate Coffee Table on Wheels! Perfect project to recycle old pallet wood too! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- Build cheer and deck the halls with this fun-to-build DIY Branch Shelf. See instructions here. This DIY Branch Shelf is an easy way to decorate with nature and bring the outdoors in. Learn how now.
- Make a sand and water table for outdoor sensory play for kids using an old sink. Love this tutorial on how to make a DIY mud kitchen!
- How to Paint Letters on Wood Without a Stencil – 110 DIY Pallet Ideas for Projects That Are Easy to Make and Sell – Big DIY IDeas
- Ana White | Build a Modern Craft Table | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.sh
- This is stylish and simple pallet wall art for making your home most beautiful. You just make pallet wood and write on something original and loving and give a sophisticated look to your home. You can keep this DIY pallet wall in any room of your homes like a lounge, bedroom or sitting room.
- This tutorial for a DIY modern couch teaches you how to create a couch with a wood frame and leather cushions that also doubles as a desk.
- Pallet Wood Serving Tray Wooden Breakfast Tray Recycled Pallet Wood Display Tray Rustic Decor Centerpiece Coffee Table Tray by WoofpackDesignz on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/271679014/pallet-wood-serving-tray-wooden