Photo via: beneathmyheart.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- beautiful Serving Tray made of salvaged American barn wood
- Pallet Wood Serving Tray Wooden Breakfast Tray Recycled Pallet Wood Display Tray Rustic Decor Centerpiece Coffee Table Tray by WoofpackDesignz on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/271679014/pallet-wood-serving-tray-wooden
- DIY: Pressed Flower Serving Dish
- Make your home patriotic with our list of simple DIY Fourth Of July decorations! These easy crafts will add a patriotic touch of red white and blue! Check out these great ideas!
- This darling DIY Wood Framed Flag is full of farmhouse style, and is perfect for all patriotic holidays, summer, and the whole year!
- Plain Jane to Welcoming, Front Porch, Patriotic, 4th of July, Independence Day, DIY, Decor
- …youre all caught up on previous swap projects. Which is why Im so excited to show you how to DIY a 2-Tiered Tray with the wooden trays I received!
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Rustic Wood Tray @istandarddesign
- DIY Mirrored Trinket Tray
- DIY: Fabric-Lined Wood Tray
- Hors doeuvres and pastries are not the only stuff you can put on your 3 tiered tray. Here is a DIY of how to make a not-so-nice 3 tiered tray to something FAB! Click for the tutorial.