Photo via: ducttapeanddenim.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Project Parade and DIY No Sew Script Drop Cloth Curtain Tutorial
- Stay warm this winter with a DIY cozy faux fur throw blanket! This decorative accent is perfect for your couch, bed or, chair. We love the pattern on this grey version created by Lia Griffith!
- DIY summer pom pom throw | sugarandcloth.com
- Drop cloth fabric is cheap, durable and perfectly rustic. Learn how to paint drop cloth fabric and use it for curtains, pillows and simple upholstery.
- Drop cloth fabric is cheap, durable and perfectly rustic. Learn how to paint drop cloth fabric and use it for curtains, pillows and simple upholstery. via @ReinventedKB
- Make Drop Cloth Curtains for Outdoor Spaces and Porches. Rather than cutting excess and hemming that side, this crafter folded the excess over as a valance. kh
- Embroidered baseball bag DIY, tote bag tutorial on DuctTapeAndDenim.com ad ProtectYourEverything
- Polka Dot Pom Pom Pillow. Add a playful texture to a plain throw pillow!
- Looking for a simple solution for the summer sun beating down on your patio? These DIY Patio Curtains from drop cloths may be exactly what you need to add a bit of shade to your outdoor space. Bonus- you can make these curtains with no sewing!
- Amazing Grace Scrabble Tile Plaque and more super simple Easter DIY crafts on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Cute DIY idea to use baby clothes in a onesie blanket! Perfect for a DIY baby quilt, going to have to do this someday! listalu.com
- DIY blue and pink jewelry box makeover, painted vintage blue with chalk paint. Pink rose scrapbook paper trim on drawers. See more thrift store makeovers on DuctTapeAndDenim.com