Photo via: sugarandcloth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nothing says lunch time glam quite like this five minute DIY bento box! – sugar…
- DIY Pipe Cleaner Snowflake Coasters – Sugar and Charm – sweet recipes – entertaining tips – lifestyle inspiration
- DIY acadia wood plant stand | sugar & cloth
- Sharing how to make this DIY diy faux brass headboard on Sugar & Cloth, plus our LOCAL magazine feature! – houston blogger – home decor
- Make an easy DIY laptop sleeve – this quick and easy sewing tutorial for a laptop or tablet case has beautiful linen and leatherette detail! The leather gives it a bright touch, the lace makes it a bit feminine. Youll love it! No pattern needed – fits wi
- DIY speckled clay keychains via Sugar and Cloth
- Sand, Epsom salt or sugar, faux pearls & a candle. This is insanely easy and looks so elegant.
- Patchwork Star Pillow and Pincushion Pattern by La Todera. DIY 3D star pillow here shown in blue.
- Quilted flower potholder pattern by La Todera. Easy to make DIY fabric potholder and trivet tutorial. Shown here in Kaffe Fassett and Amy Butler fabrics.
- These DIY crochet boots with flip flops for soles make excellent slippers or UGG-like sweater boots to wear around town. Click for the free pattern and thorough video tutorial. These make a great crochet Christmas gift!
- Stay warm this winter with a DIY cozy faux fur throw blanket! This decorative accent is perfect for your couch, bed or, chair. We love the pattern on this grey version created by Lia Griffith!
- Soft Pumpkin Sugar Cookies with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting… These will be some of THE BEST pumpkin cookies you ever try! The frosting on top is out of this world and the perfect compliment to these delicious cookies!