Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY plant markers are fun to make and will help keep your garden beds in order. No matter what your style, skill level, or budget, you will find the perfect DIY plant label for you in this list of six easy-to-make projects using materials that you may already have around the house. sponsored
- DIY Indoor Hanging Herb Garden // Learn how to make an easy, budget-friendly hanging herb garden for your window. It will make your house prettier and fill your gardening void during winter months.
- Stop playing detective in your garden! Try these cheap and easy to make plant labels!
- Timbered boxes can be used to plant a variety of materials, but if you are looking to add only one, consider using it as an herb garden for a steady supply of your favorite seasoning. Take cutting and dry them to use year round.
- Its not essential that bird houses must be simple cut out houses of wood and no detailing or decor is required. These nice and bright birdhouses are perfect to attract birds and invite them to your garden. these hanging bird houses can also be perfect giveaways. They are bright, colorful and festive.
- Triple 3 pots jute plant hanger, hippie home decor, hippie wedding, boho decor, jute plant hanger, vintage style natural jute plant holder, jute hanging planter, very long triple decker plant hanger, ceiling plant hanger
- DIY: Pressed Flower Serving Dish
- Pressed flowers in clay
- DIY plant stand
- DIY West Elm, DIY Plant Stand, DIY West Elm Plant Stand, Easy Plant Stand
- Baseball Bat + Plant Stand = NightStand – 20 Cheap and Affordable DIY Home Decor Ideas
- Diy plant stands / shelves. For the deck.