Photo via: diyshowoff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY pom pom drop cloth throw blanket tutorial on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Drop cloth fabric is cheap, durable and perfectly rustic. Learn how to paint drop cloth fabric and use it for curtains, pillows and simple upholstery. via @ReinventedKB
- Make Drop Cloth Curtains for Outdoor Spaces and Porches. Rather than cutting excess and hemming that side, this crafter folded the excess over as a valance. kh
- Drop cloth fabric is cheap, durable and perfectly rustic. Learn how to paint drop cloth fabric and use it for curtains, pillows and simple upholstery.
- These DIY no sew pillow covers are an easy, affordable way to spice up your decor. This tutorial shows you how to make them with glue. Choose your pillow, choose your fabric, and voila! You have a fresh new look.
- Looking for a simple solution for the summer sun beating down on your patio? These DIY Patio Curtains from drop cloths may be exactly what you need to add a bit of shade to your outdoor space. Bonus- you can make these curtains with no sewing!
- Need a place to safely carry all your pencils, crayons and markers? This no sew pencil roll is a super easy project and great to make with kids!
- No Sew Pillow Tutorial from Restoration Redoux
- No sew t-shirt tote bag tutorial – Turn an old t-shirt into a reusable shopping, grocery or toy bag in no time with this easy & quick no sew tote bag tutorial.
- Infant Tutu Tutorial – No Sew Can I make an adult sized one?
- DIY Mosaic House Numbers – Learn to make mosaic house numbers using silicone and no grout! This DIY project includes step by step instructions, lots of helpful photos, and even a video tutorial. Easy DIY project using glass mosaic tiles, old house keys, and vintage shank buttons from the flea market.
- Bounce Script Lettering Quick Tip 1 Brush Pen, 3 Lettering Styles: Medium-to-Advanced Brush Lettering Tutorial — KILEY IN KENTUCKY