Photo via: oursouthernhomesc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Grab a yard of your favorite fabric and a few different size canvas and staple… EASY!!
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This is a must do craft project.
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- start looking at yard sales for one of these old chairs, ditch the legs and make a swing
- It is amazing what a can of white spray paint can do to transform a piece! Search for great pieces at yard sales and thrift stores and if you dont like the color, paint it! The Power Of A Can Of White Spray Paint from mycreativedays.com.
- Great DIY Paper Project. An easy way to make a fruit bowl from paper … Craft Happy was wondering if this would also work with fabric?
- take a block of wood and cover it with your favorite fabric and then add hooks
- Bring a shady oasis to your patio or backyard area with this sun shade, the perfect accessory for backyard picnics on hot days. The sturdy, breathable fabric blocks up to 90-percent of UV rays to keep you and your family cool and safe.
- This is a very cute Mother and Daughter matching vintage inspired 1940s style head wrap set. It is made of cotton fabric. The womens is approx. 36 inches long and approx. 2.5 to 3 inches wide. The childs is approx. 30 inches long and approx. 1.5 to 2 inches wide. Each one is one piece that ties and unties. This can be worn with the ties at the top of the head or a totally different look with the tie at the bottom of the head. Being that this is made of cotton it can be washed in the washer with cool water and tumble dried on low. These head wraps are adorable with jeans and a t-shirt or super cute with a dress or skirt. Hair can be worn down or up. It all depends on the style that you are looking for. These are perfect for photo props and for wearing around town
- How to Waterproof Fabric and Repel Stains | Waterproof Fabric DIY | Waterproof Fabric Spray | Waterproof Fabric Projects | Cleaning Hacks