Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We have seen pallet wood ideas concerning patio furniture, loungers, cupboards, shelves and tables, but let us bring to you this unique pallet wood island kitchen that is far lighter on budget and takes lesser space than any extravagant ordinary kitchen. This small island has sufficient space for all your basic kitchen equipment.
- DIY Dipped Sofa Table Using Reclaimed Wood
- DIY Farmhouse Kitchen Makeover. AMAZING transformation! Love the reclaimed wood open shelving, subway tile, black granite counters, wood ceiling…
- Custom DIY Rolling Kitchen Island …with butcher block top, and a place for the microwave and trash! (Reality Daydream)
- DIY Kitchen Island — $47 in materials Although Id probably extend it out a few inches to add seating! Baskets would be a perfect place to store things like potatoes, onions, tomatoes, etc…
- Type, Flowers, natural wood table, grey and pink and mix of gold and silver. My kind of kitchen!
- DIY Office Table Makeover – Looking for a way to add work space in your home office? Check out this DIY Office Table Makeover from My Creative Days.
- Fall farmhouse kitchen perfection! Love that open shelving, subway tile, oversized island with black countertops – everything!
- How to Make a Kitchen Island – this budget-friendly project uses a thrifted dresser, lumber and brackets to create an island that provides counter space and storage – Vanessas Modern Vintage Home
- Gorgeous two story kitchen, granite countertops, pendant lighting, blue mosaic backsplash tile, grey cabinetry, extra large island | Five Star Interiors
- LARGE Industrial Farmhouse Kitchen Island Bar Pendant Light w/ Galvanized Metal Lamp Shade Bucket Industrial Lighting Hanging Light Pendent Industrial Farmhouse Galvanized Bucket Pendant w/ Manila Farm Rope Cord DESCRIPTION A rustic farmhouse styled hanging light to place over your
- this rustic reclaimed wood wall is a simple DIY thats easy to complete in a few hours. Click for the full tutorial.