Photo via: grillo-designs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy rotating cooking utensil storage rack, diy, kitchen design, organizing, storage ideas, woodworking projects
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!
- Another excellent use for reclaimed wood! This quick DIY project transforms an old pallet into a rustic storage option. Heavy-duty enough for your garage or home, this shelf will stand the test of time with style.
- 10 DIY Easy And Little Project For Your Kitchen 7
- 10 DIY Easy And Little Project For Your Kitchen 8.1:
- Add a touch of fun to your home decor with this DIY menu board. It is an easy project that will help you get organized for weekly menu planning.
- DIY Rustic Wall Rack | 27 DIY Rustic Decor Ideas for the Home | DIY Rustic Home Decorating on a Budget
- Love this!! Such a perfect DIY Project that will make any piece unique. Create a wine cork backsplash, cork board, frame…get creative. Such a fun and unique DIY project! Perfect for those crafty, artsy types. This is sure to be the most talked about piece in your house, and no one will have one quite like it. So fun and easy enough to do. Check it out!
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- Introduce some West Elm style into your décor for a fraction of the price (55% off!) with this DIY craft project. In just a few minutes you’ll have a custom Catch All Tray that looks like a romantic love letter with this easy Sharpie Plate Tutorial.
- 10 Ways to Hide Your Small Appliances| Kitchen Organization, How to Organize Your Kitchen, How to Store Small Appliances, Small Appliance Storage, Kitchen Storage Tips and Tricks, Storage Tips for the Kitchen, Organization for the Kitchen, Popular Pin