Photo via: elegantweddinginvites.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Budget brides and DIY now you can create the perfect beach weddings with shells, sea glass, driftwood and more, all on sale at Afloral. Shop now for great prices on wedding decorations.
- Learn how to make bridal bouquets, wedding corsages, grooms boutonnieres, reception centerpieces and amazing church decorations! Buy wholesale fresh flowers and discount florist supplies.
- Features a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on how to paint and distress mason jars. Picture filled instructions. Great idea for wedding centerpieces and home decor.
- Beach themed wreath
- Blue by Enzoani Wedding Dress for a Rustic Chic Wedding In Texas. From the fabulous snazzed-up BBQ to the sophisticated yet rustic flowers, chic wedding cake + the design was perfect.
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma
- What to do with those expensive flowers after the wedding…. Press and dry to make a plaque. Or better yet, make personalized Thank You cards to send to your guests!
- Easy DIY beach theme home decor for those of you who always want to bring a piece of summer, sea, and ocean in their homes!
- Make a sand and water table for outdoor sensory play for kids using an old sink. Love this tutorial on how to make a DIY mud kitchen!
- DIY Irish linen napkins with a frayed hem finish and nautical-inspired sailor-cable napkin rings. A step-by-step tutorial is included as well as a video for making the napkin rings. These would be perfect for any coastal or nautical themed event such as a
- Because who doesn’t love a whole lot of sparkle? This DIY from Oh so Beautiful Paper is the perfect centerpiece idea for your next party; whether it’s a wedding, birthday, or baby shower. Click in to let the fun begin with our Thick Materials Star Punch.
- Rustic wood aqua string art heart block – A unique gift for a new Baby Boys, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Valentines Day, Christmas, house warming and just because gifts.: Handmade