Photo via: thekitchengarten.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- If you thought you couldn’t decorate your apartment or living room with pink, think again! Blush is the perfect shade to take your decor from girly to chic, especially when combined with a gray color scheme. Featured product includes: nearly natural decorative cactus garden cement planter; WoodWick vanilla gourmand 17.2-oz. jar candle; Decor 140 verim textured vase; Safavieh Dallas lattice shag rug and 2-piece Jenna throw pillow set; Thro by Marlo Lorenz Keller faux fur oblong throw pillow.
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- DIY Succulent Pineapple Planter | This DIY Craft idea is on trend and fun to do! Find the tutorial to make your own on TodaysCreativeLife.com…
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- DIY | Concrete Planter
- Paper Riot Co. || Quick DIY Gold Dots Succulent Mug Planter. So fun and easy – makes a great gift!
- This Faux Succulent Monogram Planter was such a fun and easy DIY!
- Beautiful DIY to make a cornice and I also love the sheer drapes (she, and I will be doing this too, put a blackout roller shade up underneath the cornice)
- You can easily add your own touch of Steampunk to your home decor by making this DIY Victorian Steampunk lamp shade.
- Looking for a simple solution for the summer sun beating down on your patio? These DIY Patio Curtains from drop cloths may be exactly what you need to add a bit of shade to your outdoor space. Bonus- you can make these curtains with no sewing!
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Shade – Cottage at the Crossroads