Photo via: thecraftingchicks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Between sibling fights, what activities to set up, and making sure the kids arent spending the entire summer in front of the TV, how to survive summer vacation can be a real chore for parents! But with these tips and ideas, youre going to have a great summer vacation! | Saving by Design
- Looking for activities to keep the kids busy this summer? Check out these fun and easy ideas you can create from Dollar Tree items!
- Here are 9 awesome things you can do with old EOS containers! Crafts, Easy Crafts for Kids, Kids Crafts, Activities for Kids, Kid Stuff, DIY Kids Stuff
- Make a sand and water table for outdoor sensory play for kids using an old sink. Love this tutorial on how to make a DIY mud kitchen!
- Fun Borax Recipes for Kids| Borax Recipes for Kids, Crafts for Kids, Kids Activities, Fun Activities for Kids, Borax Recipes, Things to Do With Borax, How to Use Borax Around the House, Fun Activities for Kids, Popular Pin
- 20 Kids Activities
- 10 Sewing Projects Simple Enough For Kids| Sewing Projects for Kids, Projects for Kids, Sewing Hacks, Sewing Projects, Fun Sewing Projects, Activities for Kids, Popular Pin
- Paper plate boat summer craft for kids. Boat under the sun. A sea craft perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners. Can be adapted for a pirate craft. Yarn craft that will help kids practice their fine motor skills. | at Non-Toy Gifts
- make a kids sand and water table for outdoor sensory play from an old sink, tutorial from Tattered and Inked on @Remodelaholic
- Witches potion bottles – I like this idea of recycling different shaped bottles and spray painting them – unlimited ideas… colors, shapes, functions… The kids would even like them for some pretent play mixing up potions with water… maybe even leaving the jars clear and letting them mix food coloring. Such simple ideas that could provide hours of fun.
- This easy DIY tote bag is perfect for summer and makes a great keepsake too! Super fun summer kids craft. FreetoBe ad
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.