Photo via: runningwithsisters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Mosaic House Numbers – Learn to make mosaic house numbers using silicone and no grout! This DIY project includes step by step instructions, lots of helpful photos, and even a video tutorial. Easy DIY project using glass mosaic tiles, old house keys, and vintage shank buttons from the flea market.
- DIY Vintage Yardstick Christmas Tree – make a shabby chic holiday decoration from flea market finds! This step by step craft tutorial shows how to saw the yardsticks and rulers, how to paint and distress them, how to glue them into the tree shape, then how to decorate the tree with vintage style rhinestone brooches and buttons. Such a fun and easy craft project! Vintage holiday decor!
- DIY Boho Dyed Easter Eggs – Learn to make gorgeous decorator chic Easter eggs with this step by step craft tutorial! Instructions and photos show how to get rich saturated colors by dyeing wooden eggs with Plaid Ultra Dyes and how to decorate the eggs with Krylons Gold Foil paint pen. Create patterns inspired by Indian wedding henna designs. Boho Chic craft project!
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- Thinking about giving your old wooden deck an update just in time for summer barbecue season? Check out this easy tutorial from BEHR to learn how to prepare and clean weathered wooden surfaces. Start by using BEHR Premium All-In-One Wood Cleaner to remove any mold or mildew stains. Then, coat your outdoor wooden surfaces with BEHR Stain or Finish to give them a fresh new look.
- DIY Teacup Christmas Scene – make a snowy Christmas scene in a vintage style teacup and saucer! This craft how to explains step by step how to create a base in the teacup, how to paint wooden cubes as wrapped presents, how to make the candy cane striped North Pole This Way sign, how to decorate the bottle brush tree, and how to put it all together to create the snowy scene! Includes a printable download for the sign! Such a cute craft project for the holidays!
- An original design by An Extraordinary Gift © Stunning design! This design gives off such a welcoming feel. This design is created with peony foliage branches, peach lilies, peach/coral florals and a gorgeous peach hydrangea. I love the added natural feel of the flowering branches. Breathtaking! This design measures approx. 20 in diameter and extending up to 34 and would look wonderful on any door or wall in your home. I will create your design using the exact same materials. Giving An Extraordinary Gift is perfect for all occasions. Sending a gift?? Have a question?? Convo me anytime! I would be happy to send your gift directly to the recipient with a message included from you. Need fast shipping?? Shipping options available at checkout. Thank you for visiting, Amanda Visit my shop for full listings on all my custom designs http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnExtraordinaryGift?ref=si_shop Spring Wreath, Easter Wreath, Summer Wreath, Mothers Day Gift, Holiday Wreath, Door Decoration, Wall Pocket, Teardrop Swags, Basket Wreath, St. Patricks Day Wreath, Fall Wreath, Halloween Wreath, Thanksgiving Wreath, Christmas Wreath, Valentines Day Wreath, Winter Wreath, Fourth of July Wreath, Boxwood Wreath, An Extraordinary Gift
- A great how to for beginning sewers who want to learn how to applique using their sewing machine! Check out the step by step instructions. Pictures & free worksheet included!
- Yippee! I can check this off of my DIY bucket list! This easy DIY console table was the first piece of furniture I ever tried to build. Step by step, illustrated tutorial with recommended supplies and tools. A perfect spruce up for my home decor.
- Find an old dresser on a flea market and polish it – paint it in the colour you would like and then you have a personal cool new dresser.
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- These Shabby Chic Mason Jars are an easy DIY. You are going to love to learn how to distress jars with this popular technique. Watch the quick video now!