Photo via: nelidesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sewing Tutorial for Beginners – Camera Strap Cover. Follow this simple step-by-step tutorial to make a stylish and comfortable cover for your camera strap.
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- These DIY no sew pillow covers are an easy, affordable way to spice up your decor. This tutorial shows you how to make them with glue. Choose your pillow, choose your fabric, and voila! You have a fresh new look.
- How to Paint a Tiger Striped T-shirt. Super easy fabric painting technique! Free DIY Craft Tutorial from FiberArtsy.com
- Easy to follow Roman Shades tutorial using vinyl mini blinds and Rebecca Atwood printed fabric. DIY
- Quilted flower potholder pattern by La Todera. Easy to make DIY fabric potholder and trivet tutorial. Shown here in Kaffe Fassett and Amy Butler fabrics.
- DIY | Frames | Robots | Perler Beads | Crafts | Kids | Children | Gifts | Paint | Free printable | Image | blue | cheap | Easy | IKEA frames |
- DIY Garden Love Seat! This looks very comfortable and easy to make!! Plans @ instructables.com via DIY Heaven.
- …another way, cover canvas in holiday fabric – use as a backdrop on mantal
- Easiest No-Sew Pillow Cover. Would be great to buy holiday fabric and do this
- Cover a Black Out Roller Shade With Fabric – I wanted to hang black out shades in my daughters room, but I thought I should spice them up a bit. I ended up usi…