Photo via: specialspot.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a Sunburst Mirror from faux wood mini blinds from the Thrift Store
- Learn how to make a stunning Spoon Mirror! This spin off the sunburst mirror is super easy and cheap to make. Great for craft groups.
- I came up with my own method of painting a composite/plastic mirror frame to look like just like wood, using chalk paint. The frame was initially black and ine…
- DIY Wood Slice Mirror: This unique mirror is great for your living area, bedroom, or hallway decoration!
- Tutorial: How To Make A Circular Mirror With Wood Slices http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bn73 Mirror, mirror on the wall… looking for a weekend DIY project? Then this mirror could be just what youre looking for.
- Full Length Barn Wood Mirror For Bedroom
- How to make a driftwood mirror. Like the different colors and sizes of the driftwood pieces. Easy to follow step-by-step DIY tutorial.
- Could do as sconces on either side of a bathroom Mirror – DIY Mason Jar Vanity Light – Blesser House
- A beautiful rustic round mirror framed by pieces of driftwood. Check out the step-by-step tutorial for this coastal, beach-inspired DIY home decor project. SustainMyCraftHabit
- Even though this is a DIY on how to make this spectacular driftwood mirror – I dont think I could ever do it justice as this artist has! It strikes both my desire to hang it in my ecceltic apartment & my love affair with natures canvas – woOd!
- Improve the value of your bathroom with this easy tutorial on How to Frame a Bathroom Mirror!
- lovely heart made of random pieces of old jewellery – easier to do than the mirror