Photo via: littleredwindow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- This Huge City Silhouette Wall Decal Looks Magnificient with all its grandeur. Covering the full wall in a layered city scape this wall decal is an easy and affordable way to transform your kids room. This classic Printed Wall Decal is of the highest quality, hand crafted with care using top notch, non-Toxic and Eco-Friendly material that is used to decorate aircrafts. This is NOT a low-grade material. [WHAT’S INCLUDED in this] Printed Superman Superhero Batman City Skyline with Batman Emb…
- Make this easy DIY no-sew cat pillow for all the crazy cat people in your life (admit it, its you). @idlehandsawake
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- This easy shamrock craft is such a cute DIY St. Patricks Day decoration, and can be made in about 30 minutes! | The No Pressure Life
- Before you toss your grill try this quick and easy DIY. Or if you see a grill on the side of the road like we did spray it and give it new life. | DIY | grill | summer | thrifty | frugal | makeover | via @tasiaboland
- These free spring printables are so cute! Get free spring printable art to decorate your home! Free watercolor prints for spring. | The No Pressure Life
- Happy Tuesday! Did you know Father’s Day is 12 days away? Yep, plenty of time to make a handmade card for those fatherly figures in your life! I whipped a version of the tie card this weekend for Davis and Read More…
- 10 DIY Emoji Crafts, Because Why Should Your Phone Have all the Fun? emoji art for your life!
- These painted distressed wood frames bring home the message of the real treasures in life and are the perfect dwelling place for the ones you love. Whether hanging with a collage of photos or standing on your coffee table amidst other decor, they will bring that farmhouse heritage and charm to any family home. The distressed wood finish and rich colors add warmth and invite your loved ones to “Dream”, to “Live”, and to celebrate the “Home” and “Family” they have been given.
- DIY your photo charms, 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. Make your gifts special. Make your life special! Reclaimed Wood Sign | Simple Southern Charm Dr. suess
- Mason jar pallet art — make this home decor art for your home or as a gift for any mason jar lover!