Photo via: decorbytheseashore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cotton Boll Wreath, Cotton Wreath, Summer Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Wedding Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Fall Wreath, Etsy – This charming cotton wreath was handmade using a natural grapevine wreath base adorned with branches of cotton bolls, greenery, and a large burlap bow. This wreath would look wonderful on your front door, above your mantel, over a mirror, or on an interior wall. What a wonderful way to bring the outdoors in. This is the perfect wreath for summer, fall, or anytime of year. • Already made and ready to ship! • For both indoor use or protected outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 30 Long x 27 Wide x 12 Deep Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include a personalized message from you. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths Shipping, payment, and other store policies: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty ? – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, everyday wreaths, neutral wreaths, natural wreaths, organic wreaths, cotton wreaths, cotton bolls wreaths, cotton branch wreaths, raw natural cotton wreath, cotton blossom wreaths, organic wreaths, wedding wreath, any occasion wreaths, year round wreaths, summer wreaths, handmade wreaths, outdoor wreaths, wedding decor, decorative wreaths, door decor, silk flower wreaths, silk wreaths, artificial wreaths, grapevine wreaths, burlap wreaths, handcrafted wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy, adorabellawreaths.com (251)
- Floral Spring Wreath, Summer Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Silk Floral Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Etsy Wreath – This beautiful floral wreath was handmade using a natural grapevine wreath base adorned with gorgeous array of purple, pink, yellow, and ivory silk flowers, lovely greenery, ivory bow, and a little yellow bird. This wreath would look wonderful above your mantel, on an interior wall, or on your front door! Its perfect for Spring and Summer. • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 28 Long x 25 Wide x 10 Deep. Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths For shipping, payment, and other store policies, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me in a smoke-free environment with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you will be displaying your wreath outdoors, please make sure it is under a covered area to protect it from direct sunlight, moisture, and other outdoor elements. If you have any other questions, please dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, silk floral wreaths, spring wreath, summer wreath, outdoor wreaths, spring floral wreaths, spring door wreaths, summer door wreaths, summer floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy (291)
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Tea Time Printable Art High vibe printable perfect decor for your living room, nursery or office. ★★★ Buy More, Save More ★★★ Use code LOVE66 to save 25% on all orders of $20 or more ✯ You will receive: ✔︎ 1 High quality (300 DPI) JPEG file ✔︎ Size 8X10 (you can print A3 without losing quality) ✔︎ Instant download ~No physical item will be shipped ✯ Computer monitors vary in the way they display colors, so printed colors may not match your monitors display exactly. ✯ Directions for Printable Art 1. Purchase this listing 2. Once your payment has processed, download your files directly from Etsy. 3. Print your files at home or through a professional printer. For best results high quality card stock paper. 4. Enjoy! ✯ Once downloaded, the image can be printed right away at home or local/online print shops for a professional finish. ✯ Please let me know if you have any questions about or problems with your download! ✯ Because of the nature of this product, all sales are final. For personal use only. Files cannot be resold or used in the production of commercial products. ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ Thank you so much for visiting Leela Printable Art. Please check back, Im adding designs to the shop daily
- One Beginners Tips to Another! I let my intimidation over using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now, Im eager to empower others to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is!
- The trick to choosing the right paint color for your home. – Such a great explanation of how to pick the right paint color so you dont end up with weird undertones on your walls!
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- Sometimes DIY projects are straight up hacks that make your life easier and show you how to do things with objects you’ve never thought of before. Other times, DIY projects are a great way to save money and get something you’ve been wanting. On certain occasions, they make excellent sentimental gifts. And other times, some crafts are just so fun and so aesthetically pleasing that you want to make them even if they aren’t necessary to your life.
- SIZE: QUART ( APPROX. 6.9 TALL). Hand painted cream-colored, distressed mason jar with pip berries, burlap and a brown barn star. Perfect for anyone who enjoys primitive and rustic decor in their home. Please specify burgundy or red pip berries. Im also happy to do these in custom colors, please send me a message to discuss colors. *Jars are painted on the outside only so it is okay to put water in them. These jars should not be submerged in water. You can clean them with a slightly damp cloth. Putting them in a dishwasher or soaking them in the sink is not recommended. INSURANCE: is included against broken or damaged glass on this listing.
- NOTE: The handle pictured is no longer available. I do have another one to take its place, but havent put it on a door yet. If youd like to see a picture of the new handle before ordering just let me know. A distressed wood sign made to look like an old rustic door. Especially love the rounded top on this one. Its complete with little hinges and a door knob. It measures 24 x 10 1/4. If you have another size or quote you would like…Im happy to customize. This is handmade and no two will look alike. Although similar they will be uniquely different. Without the quote this would be cute with a small wreath added to it. Could change it out for the different seasons and holidays. Lots of possibilities! Thanks for looking
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- For anyone who has or has had children, you know how many craft supplies either go missing or you find in random places–all in all, just not where they should be! The solution? A hanging shoe organizer does the trick!