Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spray Painted Trash Can turned over for night stand The Crafting Chicks for landeelu dot com roundup
- Dresser turned TV stand makeover
- DIY West Elm, DIY Plant Stand, DIY West Elm Plant Stand, Easy Plant Stand
- DIY plant stand
- DIY acadia wood plant stand | sugar & cloth
- DIY Plant Stand, West Elm Plant Stand, Plant Holder
- Baseball Bat + Plant Stand = NightStand – 20 Cheap and Affordable DIY Home Decor Ideas
- Turn an old curtain rod into a farmhouse style curtain rod. Add some drawer knobs to the ends and you have a budget friendly project!
- repurposed aqua jewelry shelf. — drawer transformed into jewelry storage!
- IKEA Hack: Tarva Dresser turned into a library card catalog.
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- Another excellent use for reclaimed wood! This quick DIY project transforms an old pallet into a rustic storage option. Heavy-duty enough for your garage or home, this shelf will stand the test of time with style.