Photo via: dvdinteriordesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 5 Dreamy Feng Shui tricks for a small apartment — These tips are SO great if you have a small living space that you want to transform!
- 5 Tips for Creating a Room Your Kids Will Grow Into and Love!
- 11 Ways to Light Up Your Living Room| Living Room, Living Room Lighting, How to Light Your Living Room, Living Room Decor, How to Decorate Your Living Room, Living Room lighting Ideas and Inspiration, Home Decor, Cheap Home Decor, Home Decor Tips.
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- 5 Tips for Adding Character to a Builder Grade Home: We cant all live in historic homes, but these tips on how to add character to your builder grade home will not only bring beauty into your space but even add value to your home!
- How to decorate a living room with 7 EASY TIPS! See how at www.settingforfour.com
- 26. Not enough counter space? Install small shelves for all of your essentials! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Pictures and art add beauty to any room – even the bathroom! See how I chose the PERFECT artwork to go with our bathroom paint color undertones! Plus the simple DIY trick I use to hang pictures perfectly straight, even and at the correct height EVERY TIME – no more guesswork! Take the mystery out of what size and color of art to hang in a bathroom and the correct height to hang it with a few simple decor guidelines! Im also sharing 5 useful interior home decor tips to get that designer look …
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- 5 easy decorating and storage tips for small spaces. DIY home house storage…
- 5 NO FAIL TIPS FOR ARRANGING PILLOWS- get it right and beautiful every time
- Great diy home design ideas living room For Your modern home design 2016 with…