Photo via: es.paperblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fixer Upper fans, this DIY project is for you! Learn how to add shiplap to your home the easy and budget-friendly way. Love this project to add some interest to a bathroom or bedroom space!
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- Add a touch of fun to your home decor with this DIY menu board. It is an easy project that will help you get organized for weekly menu planning.
- Today I am sharing a fun DIY Wall Art idea for kids. This project is cheap and easy and great for all ages!
- Spring DIY Home Decorating Project Tutorial. This Bird Wall Art Craft is easy, inexpensive, and I love how much it brightens up the room for spring!
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Love this!! Such a perfect DIY Project that will make any piece unique. Create a wine cork backsplash, cork board, frame…get creative. Such a fun and unique DIY project! Perfect for those crafty, artsy types. This is sure to be the most talked about piece in your house, and no one will have one quite like it. So fun and easy enough to do. Check it out!
- Nautical Wall Decor – Coastal Wall Hanging is a super easy to make burlap craft. This DIY project is super easy. Get some starfish, some burlap fabric and a few other bits and you can make something spectacular for any room in your home!
- Also known as a biscuit quilt, this DIY puff quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and is so cute for a babys nursery! This easy sewing project is a great baby shower gift or birthday present for a new baby and can be easily customized for a boy or girl.
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- This summer wreath is so pretty! Use it as a spring wreath and itll transition well to summer. Easy to follow DIY summer wreath tutorial. via @nopressurelife