Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Follow your DIY dreams and add an eclectic inspiring touch to any room. Originating from Native American culture,
- ☮ American Hippie Bohéme Boho Lifestyle ☮ Feather Dreamcatcher
- beautiful Serving Tray made of salvaged American barn wood
- Who wouldn’t love this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces? Larissa created a stylish backyard entertaining space with this classic wooden pergola and modern light fixtures. This oversized wooden picnic table is stained a rich shade of Chocolate to complete this earthy look of this home’s exterior.
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- Say goodbye to cold lonely nights and enjoy the warmth of the fire from your DIY mini fire pit. Read further and you might get inspired creating one too!
- See more images from 1 stylist, 2 spaces: inspired moments in brooklyn on domino.com
- Make this DIY Blanket Ladder inspired by Pottery Barn for only $5!
- The Decahedron is made of 15 hand-cut copper tubes intricately connected with copper wires to form a Himmeli inspired pendant ceiling lamp.
- Vintage Book Wall, My Farmhouse Wall Decor, Inspired by Cotton Stem Ineriors www.theruggedrooster.com
- Learn how to build a DIY bookshelf inspired by Anthropologie with a few supplies from the hardware store. Free building plans by Jen Woodhouse.
- 20 DIY Anthropologie Inspired Home Decor Projects