Photo via: sinkology.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What to do with those expensive flowers after the wedding…. Press and dry to make a plaque. Or better yet, make personalized Thank You cards to send to your guests!
- These painted distressed wood frames bring home the message of the real treasures in life and are the perfect dwelling place for the ones you love. Whether hanging with a collage of photos or standing on your coffee table amidst other decor, they will bring that farmhouse heritage and charm to any family home. The distressed wood finish and rich colors add warmth and invite your loved ones to “Dream”, to “Live”, and to celebrate the “Home” and “Family” they have been given.
- When it comes to decorating for the holidays, you simply cannot forget your front porch. Many people spend just as much time decorating their porches as they do putting up the tree. Because the front porch is the first thing that your guests will see when they visit you during the…
- Make your own Easter Bunny footprints with supplies you already have at your house! Your kids will be excited to wake up and find the Easter bunny visited.
- An original design by An Extraordinary Gift © Stunning design! This design gives off such a welcoming feel. This design is created with peony foliage branches, peach lilies, peach/coral florals and a gorgeous peach hydrangea. I love the added natural feel of the flowering branches. Breathtaking! This design measures approx. 20 in diameter and extending up to 34 and would look wonderful on any door or wall in your home. I will create your design using the exact same materials. Giving An Extraordinary Gift is perfect for all occasions. Sending a gift?? Have a question?? Convo me anytime! I would be happy to send your gift directly to the recipient with a message included from you. Need fast shipping?? Shipping options available at checkout. Thank you for visiting, Amanda Visit my shop for full listings on all my custom designs http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnExtraordinaryGift?ref=si_shop Spring Wreath, Easter Wreath, Summer Wreath, Mothers Day Gift, Holiday Wreath, Door Decoration, Wall Pocket, Teardrop Swags, Basket Wreath, St. Patricks Day Wreath, Fall Wreath, Halloween Wreath, Thanksgiving Wreath, Christmas Wreath, Valentines Day Wreath, Winter Wreath, Fourth of July Wreath, Boxwood Wreath, An Extraordinary Gift
- You might think in your small home there isn’t another space you can squeeze storage in… But if you have stairs in your home, there is probably wasted space as well that could be used to create a place to store and organize. Don’t believe its possible? We have a couple of DIY under-stair ideas …
- How to Display and Save Family Recipe Cards – Preserve family recipe cards with these meaningful kitchen projects that serve as a daily reminder of special family memories.
- How to Make Table Decor Your Guests Will Love
- To let you give some more new plans of home decors, we have brought here a collection of DIY wood pallet trees that will provide a great help while turning your
- Have you been searching for that perfect fall centerpiece to finish out your table? This cute little DIY candle centerpiece will function throughout the fall season with plenty of rustic charm to spare.
- Love this!! Such a perfect DIY Project that will make any piece unique. Create a wine cork backsplash, cork board, frame…get creative. Such a fun and unique DIY project! Perfect for those crafty, artsy types. This is sure to be the most talked about piece in your house, and no one will have one quite like it. So fun and easy enough to do. Check it out!
- These DIY plant markers are fun to make and will help keep your garden beds in order. No matter what your style, skill level, or budget, you will find the perfect DIY plant label for you in this list of six easy-to-make projects using materials that you may already have around the house. sponsored