Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hang giant tissue paper pom-poms from the ceiling.
- Look up for headboard materials: Use tin ceiling tiles. Cut a pattern from kraft paper in your desired size and shape. Trace the pattern onto plywood, and cut using a jigsaw. Place tin tiles on the plywood, allowing tiles to overhang. Use adhesive caulk to secure tiles one at a time to the plywood. Use tin snips to cut the tiles to the shape of the plywood. Grind down any rough edges. Paint the tin and sides, and let dry. Hang at desired height using a cleat.
- If you love wine bottle crafts, these lanterns are easy to make with tissue paper and Mod Podge. The bottle lights are easy to install and make the project!
- Giant Paper Sunflower Template Patterns and Tutorial- SVG Cut files for Cricut & Silhouette- DIY paper flowers- Printable Flower Templates DIYPaperFlowers
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms
- There are a million ways you can transform plain white tiles into DIY coasters with Mod Podge – and tissue paper confetti is one of them!
- simple tutorial on how to make a tissue paper garland
- For some easy DIY nursery wall art, decorate a large letter with tissue paper confetti. Great for a kids room too!
- Simple and easy tissue paper wreath tutorial. How to make a gorgeous tissue paper wreath in these few simple steps.
- Rose Petal DIY Votive Candle Holders | Wrap votives in tissue paper and petals to create a stunning piece of DIY home decor.
- Tissue Paper Watercolor Mug | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY jewelry | DIY for teens
- Spray paint hula hoops black, string lights on them and hang them from the ceiling at different heights design