Photo via: laylagrayce.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hot glue fake flowers to a canvas and then pick 2 different color spray paints to add a gradient effect. by vladtodd
- Reclaimed wood, paint, fabric flowers and hot glue
- no sew hot glue
- Dollar Store Bins covered with fabric using hot glue (no sewing needed). Love this idea!
- DIY::take a soup can, paint it your favorite color, and hot glue marbles on the outside
- Organize your plastic grocery bags with this easy DIY storage idea! Use Lysol or Clorox container, remove the label and glue cute fabric!
- Fabric or scrapbook paper for a background with a painted initial in an open frame. Too cute! Do in black/white plaid that i love
- You could make these:-)–Handmade pom pom faux flowers. So cute!
- Spring 3D Art – Framed Flowers – EASY DIY Spring Art Project Tutorial – Simple and just the touch my office needed to get me in the mood for spring! | @kimbyers TheCelebrationShoppe.com
- These DIY no sew pillow covers are an easy, affordable way to spice up your decor. This tutorial shows you how to make them with glue. Choose your pillow, choose your fabric, and voila! You have a fresh new look.
- We’ll show you how quick and easy it is for you to make a rustic looking barn sign for your home using Glue Dots and few extra supplies from your local hardware store.
- Improve the value of your bathroom with this easy tutorial on How to Frame a Bathroom Mirror!